Put-Our-Rich-Criminals-in-Check Global Emporium

Problem is, in extremity they have nothing to offer our civilization but their consent. Their knowledge, such as it is, decays as they get more reliant on their bubble. So we really just need to stop asking their consent.

I don’t have a problem with their survival as very wealthy people. I just don’t intend to ever ask for their consent to live in a civilization where people live together.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, a whole lot of other people might.

3 Likes

I DO have a problem with their continued survival AS BILLIONAIRES.
It’s wrong and immoral and disgusting. We should outlaw billionaires, and tax the ultra wealthy at rates that actively discourage people from trying to emulate the super rich. Wealth should no longer be held as a benchmark of success, and should no longer be looked upon as a positive trait.

It should be seen as being as grotesque as it is- a plaugue that needs eradicated.

I’m all for taxing them and putting their money to actual good use. And if they won’t pay the taxes?
Well. We can deal with that when it happens.

8 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

The while point of stealing an election is to empower this kind of completely natural event.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Not sure where else to put this. Can’t keep making electric cars if they won’t sell, but can’t sell them if you won’t sell them.

8 Likes

Yup. I’ve had car salesmen tell me mind-boggling wrong things about how electric cars work (or don’t work). They get this deer-in-headlights look when you call them on their shit.

It’s straight change aversion.

8 Likes

And people wonder why we’re talking guillotines:

5 Likes

If we could sell them on 24k gold-plated guillotines, maybe they’d simply volunteer.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Supreme

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Fuck Ken Goldman.

4 Likes

Not my type.

6 Likes

Grift—weaponized to destroy civilization, it may be, but it’s all run by grifters and that’s not how weapons work, especially when the only defense needed is bullshit detection.

5 Likes