Put-Our-Rich-Criminals-in-Check Global Emporium

Stupid conspiracy theories are a way to participate in disagreement without disagreeing with the most important lies: the lies in ads and contracts selling us garbage. The lies of the thieving bosses behind the actual conspiracies to suppress and steal and murder.

It’s tough to be a minor celebrity if your forthright views actually matter and might threaten the greedy psychos at your job. To be edgy in MMA, best to have fake shit on hand lest a promoter take a dislike to your politics. Flat Earth shit. It’s funny! Look at 'im, he believes that shit!

Cowardice comes wrapped in bullshit.

5 Likes

when I read that article, ads for northrup grumman were sprinkled throughout…

2 Likes

Nothing like sticking the knife in to make people realize that they should go after the real conspirators.

Fuck this. Fuck this shit.

It isn’t to increase customer satisfaction, it’s to increase customer satisfaction per unit dollar overhead.

Leaving the customer still underserved but in a much more targeted and predatory way.

7 Likes

Well they sure mentioned Shane Dawson a lot in that article. It read like a PR piece for him.

2 Likes

Granted this was at minimum wage jobs twenty years ago, but I would have gladly had an AI manager. Schedules that were out on time, gave a fair distribution of shifts, honor approved time off requests, order stock in an intelligent manner.

I thought then that it could all be handled with a computer better than a human and still do.

4 Likes

Yep. An AI would be better than a human in that respect, because it could at least make a schedule without any kind of passive aggressive grudge holding.

2 Likes

Although now I want to see a passive aggressive robot

3 Likes

That’s not an AI boss, that’s a slightly better version of Outlook.

5 Likes

Like the month or so that Google Assistant said, “Okay…” in a super passive-aggressive way every time you deviated from its navigation instructions? Wow I was glad when they turned that off.

5 Likes

Wish granted!

8 Likes

Me too.

4 Likes
15 Likes

Funny, my thought was that an AI could never handle it because there’s no logical rhyme or reason to the scheduling at places that do that, but software needs some kind of logical rules to work.

When I got my first job where the schedule was the same every week (instead of being made randomly late Sunday night for the week starting Monday morning or whatever) it was so amazing.

3 Likes

It’s all about making money for someone else and not optimizing a situation.

3 Likes

Minor rebranding.

1 Like

8 Likes

Grrraaaaahhhhhhrrrrrr!

1 Like
9 Likes

I tried to say something snarky, but I can’t. I’m just tired.

9 Likes