Understanding Media 101

Maybe they thought it’s sometimes useful to hear stuff straight from the horses mouth? On the other hand it reminds me of what Paul Manafort and his ilk arranged for his dictator of the week type clients.

3 Likes

Seems like if the horse is in the senate and advocating unconstitutional activities he should be ignored.

Sigh.

2 Likes

It’s important to understand what the people around the president are thinking. But if they’re honest about what they’re thinking, it’s usually too disgusting to engage with. This creates a crisis for traditional understandings of how the so-called marketplace of ideas functions. It’s a subsidiary of the crisis that has the country on fire. --Michelle Goldberg

2 Likes

Well, I’m glad they published this too. But still . . . advocating war crimes . . .

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like

If you know a certain newspaper has prominently used certain slurs–

And you don’t have a link, you don’t want to send clicks to their site, and you don’t want to type those slurs into search engines or into your replies, is there a decent way to demonstrate that they use those slurs?

P.S. I tried the wayback machine. They had few recorded pages for that time frame, 1 was blank, and 2 were migraine triggers, at which point I stopped trying to use that.

1 Like

I think they’re being way too harsh about natural news

1 Like

The future of local news is PR

4 Likes
4 Likes