Wanderthread Redux (Part 1)

Thread.

3 Likes

Wow… a friend of mine just said that to me! I wonder if he follows that guy on the twitters.

2 Likes
6 Likes

kristin-wiig-laugh-cry

3 Likes
6 Likes

I am absolutely no fan of Biden, but I don’t think I like this one.

My aunt has had three brain aneurysms, and while she does have lingering health concerns (like blood pressure), she’s still mentally sharp. She still works at her job (and is highly valued by her bosses.) So while I can see concerns about how his health affects his ability to do the job, it’s not an automatic disqualification.

There are plenty of valid arguments against Biden based on what he’s done: his voting record, his public speaking gaffes, his associations in Congress, his treatment of women, etc. Why don’t we focus on those instead?

5 Likes

Yup.

My main point with that one is not “Biden has had brain surgery, and is therefore unfit”. It’s “Biden’s political advisors are incompetent”.

OTOH, the reason this came up in the first place is not because of Biden’s surgical history, it’s because of Biden’s recent behaviour. He’s always been gaffe-prone, but the constant confusion and memory lapses now on display seem to be a new thing.

4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

“Genocide”.

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes