Wanderthread Redux (Part 1)

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Strobe warning for the video.

1 Like
5 Likes
6 Likes

To be fair, we watched a CNN round up of the best quotes, and they had 2 very short ones from Bernie (or literally no substance) and NONE from Warren… the way the mass media spins the election is fucking absurd.

2 Likes

She sounds like my dad, who predicted “black people won’t support Kamala Harris because she doesn’t look black enough.” :unamused:

(That was about 30 seconds after complaining about my sister-in-law accusing him of racism over something else. He’s perhaps progressive by the standards of the community and decade that he grew up in, but my sister-in-law is a queer millenial history PhD who wrote her thesis on Southern racism, and besides, she was right. His racist biases have never been difficult to spot.)

3 Likes

Tulsi in no-fucks-left-to-give mode…

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
  1. The personal views of Warren are only marginally relevant, because Warren works for the DNC. As always, if a DNC candidate is elected, it’ll be the DNC’s financial owners who are really calling the shots.

2. Yes, Warren is to the left of Biden. On a left->right ideological scale, it probably goes Warren/Obama->Clinton/Biden. But all four of them are right of centre, and all four of them are right of what is required for global survival.

2 Likes

For context:

3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Responding to Gabbard’s attacks, Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said, “Divisive language filled with vitriol and conspiracy theories? Can’t imagine a better proof point than this.”

“I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said, speaking on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe.

Uh… huh.

Who exactly is using “divisive language filled with vitriol and conspiracy theories?”

3 Likes
3 Likes