Wanderthread Redux (Part 1)

3 Likes

Does Neera Tanden realize Clinton isn’t running? Is Tanden hoping she’ll run? Is Clinton running? Is Clinton, having wrecked four years of American life with an incompetent campaign and the exclusion of Sanders, still seen as the leader of establishment Dems, she who must be obeyed? Or is Tanden, having lived long under Clinton hegemony, simply unable to conceive of anything beyond it? (Mostly rhetorical.)

So bizarre. Unhinged, almost.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Tulsi Gabbard is a Cop. (Sorry…old Army reflex kicking in there. Gabbard is an MP, so not real Army. )

Honestly, I don’t care about the Tulsi unless she tries to take her ball and run as a 3rd party.

She’s polling a 1%. Has some questionable background. She won’t make the cut.

Primary season (election season in general) lasts too long.

2 Likes

While I appreciate Tulsi’s presence, I’m not actually a supporter. She never had any chance in the primary; you need a mass movement behind you if you’re going to seriously challenge power, and she doesn’t have one.

She’s much too right-wing for my tastes, and her response to American imperialism isn’t “we should stop doing this” but is instead “we should do this more honestly and competently”.

But that isn’t why the mainstream establishment has been seeking to destroy her. They’re after her because she speaks more truth about the empire than they are willing to accept.

2 Likes

From this thread:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Welp.

1 Like
7 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Moody’s analytics has only been wrong ONCE since 1980.

They were founded in 2007…

2 Likes