1 Like
2 Likes

Thread.

2 Likes

Forty eight years of this bastard.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Ye-ahhhh…I’ve talked to folks who were Black and kids during the riots and how scary it was from a kid’s viewpoint. One upon seeing “Across the Universe” said the scene that took place during the riots in Detroit wasn’t too bad for a Hollywood version. I was too young myself and in a safe part of town (Detroit really is big, area-wise, it’s easy for those not familiar with it to forget.

But I’ve seen places still abandoned/burnt out. And a lot of my elders - white, natch - were like why are they burning down their own property? Welll, it prolly was rented to them, for one thing, not OWNED; and how the heck are they going to get attention from you and not patted on the fucking head?

I mean, the Black girls I went to school with didn’t make fun of me like the white ones did, you know? So as I got older and learned more and became more AWARE (i hate woke, it’s a slur now) of what was going on around me, I was like “How can you blame people for wanting to be equal?” I wish it all COULD be done with the moral awakening of ALL white and non-Black folks.

Hope this isn’t TL:DR, lol.

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Biden is going to be worse than Trump. Not as loud and obvious, but nevertheless worse.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like