Wanderthread Redux (Part 1)

Optometrists, physiotherapists, psychologists (but not psychiatrists; digging people to the folks is fine, but heaven forbid you treat the underlying cause)… The list goes on, but that’s just off the top of my head, grin remembering what my insurance from work covers.

1 Like

Well, Ashley Diamond, a transwoman I used to be friends with, was raped and beaten in a men’s prison…

https://www.splcenter.org/seeking-justice/case-docket/ashley-diamond-v-brian-owens-et-al

I can’t speak to the experiences of others, but for Ashley, it was torture and the state ended up compensating for that torture.

6 Likes

Unsurprisingly, the shitstain who posted that garbage has now locked down their account.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Good. How horrible.

1 Like
6 Likes

This is up there with gazpacho soup = homemade pepper spray, forcing the police to tear gas the protesters.

2 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Once again:

5 Likes

Also, something people keep failing to point out about third party voters:

Johnson (Liberterian) got 3.28%
Stein (Green) got 1.07%
McMullin (independent) got 0.54%
Castle (Constitution) got 0.15%

It takes some pretty strong cognitive dissonance to believe that a majority of Libertarian voters would have chosen Clinton.

3 Likes

It takes some pretty strong cognitive dissonance to identify as libertarian while supporting an authoritarian police state to stop immigration.

2 Likes

True, but… well, among the three Libertarians I have known, here are their politics:

Person 1:

• ran for office as a Libertarian
  • deep pockets
  • Very Serious Catholic
  • believes taxes are evil
  • poor people: screw 'em!
  • awkward around/toward anyone not white
  • painfully awkward around/toward anyone LGBT

Person 2:

• tech bro
  • said politicians are all liars except for Gary Johnson
  • just wants to smoke weed
  • probably has never seen an actual ballot

Person 3:

• joined the NRA
  • liberals suck
  • people are gross
3 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

Barro is living proof that capitalist meritocracy is a myth.

7 Likes