Wanderthread Redux (Part 2)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Apparently Huntington was also involved in planning the “strategic hamlet” bullshit in Vietnam. And was a buddy of that bastard Brzezinski.

1 Like

AKA Swaziland:

…because that is what’s required to avoid potentially catastrophic shit like this:

1 Like

“Paid for by a private donation”.

Not just a regional scapegoat, either. Same applies to the folks who think that Democrats = antiracist.

It drives me fucking nuts to constantly see middle class white American liberals respond to completely bipartisan evils with “and this is why we must defeat the GOP! Vote Blue No Matter Who!”.

If it’s delusion, it is completely voluntary and actively maintained self-delusion.

3 Likes
2 Likes

1980’s RPG players may be familiar with the probably Nazi-sourced “joke” about Polish Mine Detectors: AKA, forcing a prisoner to walk in front of you in order to trigger any traps.

Something I didn’t know: actual mine detectors were a Polish invention.

1 Like

Labor rights are a feminist issue.

3 Likes

Hey, remember when all the Dems freaked out about the Trumpists casting doubt on the purity and fairness of the Noble™️ American™️ Elections™️?

1 Like

As always, the AFL-CIO is not a real union. They’re sheepdogs.

1 Like

It’s a constantly murderous occupation, imposed upon an unwilling and undeserving people, based on a transparent lie. And it has continued for more than a generation.

There are Iraqi adults who have never known life free from occupation. Every day of their lives they are pushed around and threatened by arrogant, ignorant foreigners who have virtually complete impunity from law and justice.

For how long could you tolerate this?

2 Likes

During the last big fires in Oz, there were repeated instances of Red Cross fire shelters accepting white people while telling Indigenous people to bugger off.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks to this post…

…Twitter is currently awash in liberal boomer posts along the lines of “See! How dare he impugn the honour of our True™️ and Noble™️ NSA!”.

1 Like