Wanderthread Redux (Part 2)

Reminded of this:

1 Like

How desperate is the Harris office to counteract the stories about mass resignations due to her being a stereotypical nightmare boss?

This desperate:

1 Like

This arsehole again:

2 Likes

stitch banging head against wall

More and more of us are realizing just how precarious the “American standard of living” is-- so many people are one disaster, one illness, one mistake away from everything falling apart. And some are already sliding down that slippery slope, based on all the pleas for aid I see on Twitch and Twitter.

At this point, I cannot comprehend how anyone doesn’t see it.

1 Like

Their eyes see, all right; but their hearts no longer feel.

1 Like
1 Like

Capitalism brings Innovation™️ and Choice™️.

1 Like

Amusingly enough, my brother and me and some of his friends would cast comic book movies while we were drunk and/or stoned, back in the late 1970s/early 1980s. We never expected anything like this.

Of course, we were raised on the Silver Age stories, so our casting from back then is way off from what’s being done today. Personally, now that I’ve learned so much more than then, I can’t believe how much money is being used to make these movies when there is so much poverty in the world. Simplistic, yes, and perhaps naive, but that’s me, lol.

FWIW, my brother who is seven years my senior quotes regularly from Iron Man and the Avengers. He also quotes from the comic books themselves.

Gee, I wonder why…

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like