GURPS Banestorm redux

Here’s hoping they tasted good.

Did Sasha and Ranar get a separate room or are we all bunking together?

If I had to put a pin in how she feels about him it’s “helpless as a blind kitten and about half the street smarts”. She’s a little concerned he’s going to end up with the same fate as Émile.

2 Likes

Oh, BTW, @Wanderfound, given the current state of her finances, Hayu won’t be booking a room. She might just make do with the roof (as nightwatch) or any nearby stable.

What time is it at the moment anyway? It’ll change the order of business if it’s early evening vs sometime in the morning.

What I wrote is based on the assumption everyone minus Hayu is together in the room. But if the dwarfs are in the basement I’ll edit accordingly.

And I figure the others going out might be a good time to have Thwip work on repairing his rifle “off-screen”. But I guess that would also depend upon him needing some tools not in his kit or beyond his gizmo advantage. I can edit to reflect that too.

And if it’s all currently beyond what he can do in the inn, I’ll edit to have him grab Sasha and go to the healer.

The edit button is great. I can’t believe some folks wanted to get rid of it.

I’d assume everyone is in the room, even if I end up sleeping in the basement

They’d probably want to stash stuff in the room where it’s more secure, even if they’re in the basement. So that makes sense to me.

18:48

@MalevolentPixy

Looks like y’all are ready to go walkies as soon as I know if Hayu is coming along.

@MalevolentPixy
Are you planning to take Sasha with you?

Ah, what the heck. Let’s rock out while we wait for the update.

Planning on waiting for a few chatting posts from Ranar/Eoin/Hayu before delivering them at their destination.

@MalevolentPixy @Macro

Where are Sasha and Thwip heading to?

Up to you.

So far, you’re just staying in the inn while Thwip fiddles with his rifle. You could go for a wander if you want, but you’re unfamiliar with the city.

IIRC Sasha asked about the location of the healer and we headed out so Thwip could have an epiphany.

Whoops, sorry. Been a bit distracted lately.

I’ll work something up.

I am not further splitting the group, but if there’s a description out there, it’s better if they’re not clumped together. Once they tell her to go away, she can follow at a discreet distance – close enough for either side to help if there’s trouble, but apart enough so they don’t obviously look like they’re together.

1 Like

Sorry for the slowness of late on the GM responses, folks. I need to get myself into a decent mood to do this, and that’s been a bit tricky lately.

But I’m very glad that we’re still playing.

3 Likes