Layers of intricacy

I take issue with this statement, and move that it be sent to committee for further study.

13 Likes

White paper forthcoming?

9 Likes

I suggest a focus group.

9 Likes

Good idea. We should schedule a meeting to plan out the objectives of the focus group.

8 Likes

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. What are the criteria for focus group eligibility?

10 Likes

Don’t forget your cover sheets.

11 Likes

We need to organise a meeting to discuss it. Before that, we need a pre-meeting meeting of decision makers to decide the decision that will be made by the meeting.

7 Likes

But how are the decision makers selected? I vote for a hustings followed by a ballot.

5 Likes

But then we need to organise political parties so that the right people get to attend the hustings. We wouldn’t want the wrong decision makers to get elected.

4 Likes

Looks like that ship has sailed.

7 Likes

Hold on, now. Political parties are divisive and I think we should hold a plebiscite to determine if that’s the best way to select the hustings attendees.

5 Likes

This is management decision making layers of bullshit, you want marketing cliché bullshit, that’s in building #7503, 3rd floor, the blue suite.

7 Likes

Looks like you’re a little out of date there, chum. We don’t use those terms since the rebranding. Didn’t you get the memo?

It’s in the Is This Good For The Company Suite in the Global Synergy building. You can spot it by the banner.

Just a friendly reminder; always happy to help! :grinning:

4 Likes

I propose a working group to select a nominating committee to recommend a slate of decision makers. So as not to re-invent the wheel, I suggest using a similar process to that used to choose the name for this site.

To speed the process along, I hope no one will object if I go ahead and create a poll, as a first step toward a consensus on the pool of members eligible for the working group. (I would be happy to chair this group, but my schedule would not permit me to work on it until next April at the earliest.)

Poll: Should the working group to select the nominating committee be composed of

• Trust Level 3 only?
  • Trust Level 2 and above?
  • Trust Level 1 and above?
  • Other? (please specify)

0 voters

This poll will close December 31, unless all members have voted before that time.

6 Likes

A poll? Did you submit the proper Z19 Poll Creation Authorization form for that?

I ask because I don’t remember seeing a requisition for a blank copy of the Z19 paperwork cross my desk.

7 Likes

Did you check all your virtual desktops?

6 Likes

All of the ones that don’t need Special Executive Authorization to check (which I don’t have for this objective within the project’s sub-project).

3 Likes

You may recall that form Z19 was superseded by form Z19a (11-2017) and all old forms were destroyed before the new ones arrived from the printer. I spoke to the V-P Polling, and she agreed that in the interests of expediency I could create the poll and submit the requisition for the PCA form when the Z19a’s become available.

My apologies for inadvertently leaving you out of the loop.

4 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Has anyone looked at existing policy? Have we even spoken to legal? I mean all this pie-in-the-sky stuff sounds great, right up until we end up in court.

Furthermore, @nimelennar, exactly how was your plebiscite question decided? Before we can put your decision committee question to the vote, I think we need to slow down and reexamine it. After we have consensus on the question, maybe we can consider a plebiscite, but we also need to ask if there are better, fairer ways of carrying that out, and then decide on the best question for that option.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, here.

4 Likes

There is a delay. System upgrade in process. We are rolling out new software over the next 6 months. Once this is complete the process can be picked up.

4 Likes