The Arrivals Lounge

Oh my, at the turn this conversation took…

#^_^

7 Likes

First Ghostbusters, now MST3K?

4 Likes

Ms. Servo, your dispensary beats the hell out of those fucking gumballs

3 Likes

@sosumi! I still own you that bananenweizen, or at least a decent ipa! Glad to see you landed on the other side!

5 Likes

Ok, I’m doing this too now. I really can’t get my panties in a twist about what went on, but I welcome an alternate message board anytime.

So, other than that - please - no white text on black background.

18 Likes

You can switch the theme in your profile preferences. Welcome, @lava!

5 Likes

Oh thank you for that clue. There is nothing worse that reading a lot of white text on black.

I owe you my next born. Don’t hold your breath tho.

5 Likes

Someone PMd me on twitter to tell me I was their “fuckhobbit” and sometimes I think about that late at night when sleep evades me and the darkness creeps in.

32 Likes

I’m all caught up now. We can ignore comments we don’t 100% agree with, right? And immediately forget disturbing imagery?

11 Likes

Just imagine that the person who said it is Smeagol. That should solve* the issue.

* if you never want to sleep again, “can’t fall asleep” is no longer an issue, right?

9 Likes

I like the dark theme, but when I am away and return to my computer I keep being alarmed that I somehow left my FetLife profile up. =:o

Better yet would be Sam’s VT180-style green on black.

3 Likes

take last beer our of fridge, sits on couch, puts feet up on coffee table

Sup?

22 Likes

Ffs, if you’re going to take the last cold beer from the fridge, at least make sure there are some replacements in the freezer.

Sigh

11 Likes

n00bs these days, AMIRITE?!?

11 Likes

On a scale of 1-10, how likely are we to be eaten by a grue?

10 Likes

I told you about putting down the damn towel! Other people have to sit on that couch too, ya know!

7 Likes

I thought my tuxspeedo provided enough absorbency. No?

8 Likes

I will send you the cleaning bill.

5 Likes

Oh man. That reminds me of my college days, when I moved in to an apartment with two guys, one of whom had a couch, but for some reason decided he didn’t need a bed. I didn’t realize he didn’t have one until I came out early one morning to living room to find him sack down naked on the couch, nothing between him and the couch that only the previous night I had been sitting on eating ice cream. His excuse was that it was his couch and he could do what he wanted with it. I told him he absolutely could, but he’d have to move it in to his room.

15 Likes

:confounded:

Ew.

3 Likes