The Arrivals Lounge

:mask:

Our current sofa is one that my previous employer gave away, because it stank, because one of our artists got kicked out of his girlfriend’s house and was living “secretly” in the office (apparently forgetting the security cameras). Thankfully he at least wore clothes while sleeping on it.

After several liberal applications of Febreeze it was fine. And then our dogs basically took it over anyway.

11 Likes

I donno about all y’all, but my experience was basically 100% eaten by grues, apparently I was not good at Zork because I just gave up and went to play outside.

13 Likes

That’s some sluethin’ there

6 Likes

Sorry 'bout that… Delirium from lack of oxygen (nasty bugs in my lungs).

10 Likes

Oh, that’s no fun. I used to get bad bronchitis every couple years, so I decided the best treatment was to move to China!

10 Likes

[insert single eyebrow raise gif here]

13 Likes

Howdy. Overcame inertia and made it here. Phew. Thanks for the invite! [imagine a super clever gif here]

20 Likes

Can we invite wrecksdart?

16 Likes

Given that the Irregulars have already arrived, I’d say go right ahead. I just don’t want to see the email server go critical, so try not to invite all of the internet. :wink:

2 Likes

Just want to get the long-time Boingers here, whether or not they made it to “regular”.

I have another candidate who just reappeared: William_Holz. He’s been gone a while, but I always thought he was good peepz.

23 Likes

Yay! Octokittens for all!

6 Likes

So you could get it every couple of months?

5 Likes

yeah, I was just in that thread. it was full of peeps who are here now, too, so odds are he’s been PM’d but you totally should, too. great poster.

8 Likes

I PM’d both of them. They’ll be around sooner or later.

8 Likes

18 Likes

12 Likes

Does this mean everyone gets pickled?

22 Likes

If you mean by the drinking of enough booze… yes.

21 Likes

Well, yeah. Surely not with vinegar - that’s just booze that’s gone bad.

15 Likes

Mostly, but some preservation needs different methods. Wits and jokes tend to be dried, for instance.

13 Likes