All The Feels

omg, i can’t watch this. he died right before my birthday, and i STILL am in mourning over him, i think.

3 Likes
8 Likes

16 Likes

https://curiosity.com/topics/every-year-the-curiosity-rover-sings-a-lonely-birthday-song-curiosity/

6 Likes

For days like today:

5 Likes

A Tale of Two Captains:

Seriously, Shatner, if you haven’t already given up your citizenship I think that’s grounds for kicking you out. And Patrick Stewart is awesome. Always.

14 Likes
11 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

That was for his student teaching year in Skokie. This year:

Reed will teach full-time at Learn Campbell Charter School in East Garfield Park when school starts. And yes, he does have a new video that he is now sending to his students.

This is one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city (also home to one of the finest Conservatories, as well). He’s walking the walk.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks he’s totally adorable? I’d totally be crushing on my teacher if I was in his class.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been hanging out in the Nerdfighteria Facebook group and man oh man I love what the Greens are doing with community. How sweet is this video? Turtles All The Way Down is a great book, very interesting exploration of identity.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I think every parent here can relate. Hell, I can relate and am not even a parent (I am good at losing things, though):

6 Likes

Oh no. I hope she found it.

1 Like

Read the whole thread.

5 Likes

The photgrapher’s pinned tweet (you’ll see it if you close the thread after reading and go to the top of his Twitter page) is something else too.

2 Likes