Badass Dragoons of the Highlands - Game Mechanics

If it helps-- I just had to go into Preferences- Tags and put the Badass tag in my Watching list. It didn’t carry over in the site move. :wink:

4 Likes

Exposed on Turn 6

Turn format has changed: You are now hunting for each other on the streets of New York. Instead of a set of Travel options for each round, please PM me directly with a list of remaining immortals in the order that you would prefer to face one of them in combat. The first on the list should be the Immortal you’d prefer most to face and the last on the list should be the one you wish to avoid at all costs.

Opponents will be matched based on a combination of PER score (as usual), orderings across all lists, and a pinch of entropy. Once opponents have been determined, I will update this topic with the parings for this turn, and both of you will know who you will be facing. At that point, please submit your stances to me directly. Turn deadline remains the same due to available GM cycles.

We have an odd number remaining, so one Immortal will not face an opponent this turn.

Extended combat: Immortals must select ten combat stances this round. I’ll warn you if you haven’t selected enough stances.

New Quickenings have also been discovered:

Prescient tactics: an improvement of Visionary tactics, this quickening applies a -15 penalty to all of your opponent’s rolls.

Unstoppable: Allows you to shrug off the hit that would behead you and take zero damage instead, regardless of whether it was a regular hit or a critical hit.

3 Likes