Badass Dragoons of the Highlands Necktie Lounge

In need of a new necktie, perhaps a stylish ascot, shawl, scarf or kerchief? Peruse the shop in the corner, the drinks are complimentary.

9 Likes

Stomps in, sets head on bar, puts money in jukebox and hits play 147 times

6 Likes

And I had been having such a nice day.

6 Likes

passes the bottle

5 Likes

I’m up for a necktie party.

4 Likes

Things just suddenly got a lot more interesting…

5 Likes

A Necktie party? ? I have a great recipe for an Appalachian Nectie !

The first round is on me.

Collins TN
–Mr Collins

3 Likes

and a funnel

3 Likes

Pssst…dont let the regulars notice you still got a good head on yer shoulders

6 Likes

BTW, what is the whinger doing here?

2 Likes

What is a head-attached 19th century clergyman doing here? Mind your manners.

3 Likes

You are as mis-informed as ever, sir.

If you don’t mind my asking, which manners do you have in mind? By the standards of the Ptomelaic court, your speech and conduct is barbaric. Indeed, they invented the word babaroi just for people like you.

3 Likes

28F

“Hey!”

“We don’t serve your kind here!”

“What d’ye mean?”

“Yer in no shape to be here!”

“Ooohhh… you don’t know the shape I’m in!”

“I know yer head is still attached. You better leave if ye want it to stay that way.”

“Aw, bloody hell.”

8 Likes

Ever heard o a Colombian necktie? Heheheherrerr

*coughs, spluttering blood on his tunic

6 Likes
7 Likes

Holy Cow — 8 rounds of dueling?

That should send between eight and eleven more “immortals” to the necktie lounge in the next round.

Drink up!

You’ll be having a lot of company!

4 Likes
5 Likes

tries to sigh (nothing but burbles and gurgles)

mumbles into glass

You know, what gets me about it all? That devil, the way it all seemed a game to him, one where only he knew the rules but seemed bent on undoing them…

Ah, Mr. Collins! (@David_Falkayn) are you lost? Nevermind, how about another round for us who are a bit shorter these days?

8 Likes

Indeed. Ratchett. Indeed.

So much mystery beyond our awareness. We can’t go anywhere or do anything without the approval of the mead-swilling Archivist. If he is so fond of his mead, why isn’t he in here drinking with us?

We have these tremendous powers, yet our lives are completely defined by the mysterious, god-like Messana.

This I accept.

But I thought the first listing of the quickenings was presented by “guest_account_7” – and then changed. Did I hallucinate that? what is a “guest_account” anyway? What am I missing?

Are we all pawns in someone else’s game?

I think I’ll need another Sherry, if you please, dear bartender.

6 Likes

[Unnoticed behind an ornate latticework partition in a darkened corner, The Archivist quietly sits and carefully studies the motes of dust hanging in the sunlight as he nurses his mead]

10 Likes