Badass Dragoons of the Highlands - Turn 9 - New York city (c.1986)

Aw, don’t do that. Last thing the world needs is an unchallenged Collins! He’ll be absolutely insufferable!

8 Likes

Dum spiro spero, Zero. You haven’t come this far just to be Kurganated.

2 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

We do NOT accept eternity inside that insufferable magarac. It shall be tedious enough with him inside here, but to be subject to his life force?!?

Jebo te tikva, I will take control of your sword arm myself (we can do that, right? Team? Are you going to help? if I must, but hack this seronja to death!!!

Demoooooooooos!!!

6 Likes

Good choice.

1 Like

Anyone want to help me put this stuff up?

IMG_3308

8 Likes

6 Likes

Tsk, my good Ratchet. Such language.

I applaud your determination to carry on the fight, for I would hate to see the fleshly container of countless immortal spirits Kurganed out of existence. There are so many of your fellow residents I have always wanted to meet and chat with.

But you do Mr. Collins a disservice. I have to admit the pompous old coc oen can be irritating, but really, would you rather spend eternity in the psyche of a serial killer? In the long run, the study of philosophy has to be more rewarding than trying to think up yet another way of butchering innocent mortals.

It’s nice here. (Other and I got a bad impression at first, but we had inadvertently used the tradesmen’s door. Be sure to use the main entrance.) The decor is in superb taste, if a bit cluttered, and the wine cellar is astonishing. If the debates about abstruse points of epistemology get tedious, I just curl up in one of the big leather armchairs in the library with a glass of sherry or a cigar, and maybe take a little nap before dinner.

On nice days—and that’s every day—we may canoe upriver and catch a few trout, or play croquet. In the evenings there’s billiards and mead pong, or we gather around the piano and sing ABBA tunes. We tried a few seances, but we just ended up summoning each other, so we decided to drop that.

In short, we’re a congenial bunch, and we look forward to welcoming all the Zero team. (We get our own rooms.)

Be seeing you,

Myfanwy

5 Likes

I… You. …

You just described Hell.

Puca mi kurac about language, which is why I can not suffer that fop!

Demos is NOTHING compared to the killing I wrought! Of course I want to spend an eternity inside a serial killer, I want to smash, kill, strangle, I want to burn the world and urinirati on the cinders!

Oh, what I would give to bludgeon just one more innocent peasant to death, just for the sećanja…

6 Likes

Hehehe. À bientôt, Ratchet. :wink:

5 Likes

ανοησίες

3 Likes

6 Likes

@messana throws the dice
His mind as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It’s simple and it’s plain
Why should I complain?

6 Likes

Rarr rar arfwoof BARk arfarf ruff!

Arrrrrf bark! WOOF!

5 Likes

Use lots.

Public service warning:

4 Likes

IMG_3313

GRRRRRARARARRRR RUFFRUFF WOOFBARK!

3 Likes

With the longest night, pitchest black, our troublesome master @Messana has risen upon the Solstice

Cannot even it force the hand that holds the sword?

Surely this behavior, this limbo we all have been cast into, must end, either at the blade or the Kurgan?

After millennia I cannot understand…

But if it be so, then let it be so.

11 Likes

wait - that’s isn’t Captain Lincoln Sternn, is it?

1 Like

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

– William Shakespeare, plagiarising Other Pendragon’s poem Much Ado About Scotland.

5 Likes

Sorry, no…

giphy (2)

3 Likes

ahh, Hans

I was’t that far off!

3 Likes