✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 Black Lives Matter Too! ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

This is a catch all thread for discussions on racism, both systemic and individual; since one does not seem to already exist.

10 Likes

:rage:

11 Likes

Michael Harriot’s take on the attack:

9 Likes

The saga of Cop City continues here in the ATL…

The King Center has weighed in, and calls for a vote on it… You’d think the KING center would hold sway in the halls of power in Atlanta!

10 Likes

Surprising follow-up:

12 Likes

Definitely not the outcome I expected.

8 Likes

Beau’s take on this was a good one. Maybe they are responding to public opinion:

10 Likes

Saw that one earlier today; it was that vid which led me to post the story here.

8 Likes

10 Likes

SSDD; I knew it as soon as I heard the location and the race of the assailants.

8 Likes

Oh yeah… These scum really feel empowered lately… I wonder why… /s

8 Likes

They fucked around and found the fuck out.

"Fuck that n*gger!"

Nah, ninja; FUCK YOU.

7 Likes

There needs to be a lot more consequences like this for public displays of racist BS. Might get these racists eager to fly their racists flag to STFU and hide their racist views again.

8 Likes

Immediate negative\painful reinforcement does tend to have that effect on bigoted cowards.

7 Likes

I think it’s weirdly a major animating feature of the racist mindset… I think they know how shitty things have been for Black Americans (and others) for all of American history. They know… Their greatest fear is that Black Americans are just out for revenge… They just can’t imagine that not every other human is as driven by cruelty and bigotry like they are…

9 Likes

TP - therapeutic pain.

6 Likes

Also known as β€˜catharsis.’

6 Likes
9 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes