Calling Seattle area happy mutants. Help needed

I will be starting chemo very soon. While I am no longer local I need to be for the first few sessions. Right now I am not very mobile beyond my sofa. But I do need crash space and some one to come to the appointments with me.

ETA I will pay you.

21 Likes

Damn, I wish I was in the neighborhood.

I hope someone can help! Tobin’s an excellent egg.

11 Likes

He is.

10 Likes

Get well soon!

11 Likes

Shit. I didn’t know. Wish I wasn’t half the world away. Have you tried putting the word out at BB (if you have the time and inclination)?

6 Likes

I have. An alternative solution may happen though.

7 Likes

I am far away from Seattle, but my thoughts are with you and your family. I hope you find the help you need, and that the chemo does the job.

9 Likes

On the other coast here. But I wish you the best of luck, both health and housing!

And I have noticed that at TOP you have given me a bunch of likes.:blush:

7 Likes

Tobin, you are an absolute treasure. We love you.

Wish I could help, but I’m not in your area. I do hope you find the help you need!

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry but on the other side of the country, and possibly homeless as well, come to think of it.

6 Likes

Gad I hope not.

6 Likes

Sorry to alarm, I forgot I haven’t told much of my story over here. Went on vacation to the US, and was stranded by the virus. (I could have gotten back to my home/work in China, but miscalculated by a week.) I’m crashing at my brother’s house now, and theoretically I still have my own home over there.

14 Likes

Update the big problem is the distance from be where I am to the facility. I was able to be moved to a good facility much closer. So you can unpin this @tinoesroho.

22 Likes

Oh, that’s good news. Let us know if any potential long-distance help might be… helpful. :grin:

7 Likes

Good news. Please keep us updated as you are going through treatment. Sending you lots of wishes for good health.

10 Likes

Best of luck, hope all goes well for you! :heart:

7 Likes