• Club
    Hobbies and activities.
  • meta
    discussion about the board.
  • Rage
    Because wrath won’t cut it.

@everyone, what do you think?

9 Likes

Games? For stuff like Associate!Associate!, Gifversations, and counting to 10,000?

14 Likes

Clearly, Lounge needs to be a category. What’s a simile of boing? There should be a category for articles … perhaps ‘articles’ or ‘comments welcome’ where we can play being authors

8 Likes

Suggested additions:

Games
Reviews
Just Look [no bananas, please]
Help Me!

6 Likes

bounce? sproing? I’d love to see a BBS-ran news service… and I think you just volunteered :wink:

2 Likes

bounce is good :slight_smile:   

3 Likes

“Chatter” in place of Lounge?

9 Likes

I like the idea of a community driven news service too. It’s a little complicated to pull off, but if we don’t have it, I don’t think this place will thrive.

As for sproing or bounce, I prefer to keep the allusions to the origin of this site more subtle. I’m the only one pushing the HMS moniker, but how about 'hoist!"

Okay, that sounded cheesy as soon as I wrote it. Point is, let’s not try to be too boingy.

12 Likes

Ah, yes. I’m headed outside to engage in some bouncy bouncy fun fun fun. Because I’m the only tigger, I’m the only one!

Maybe… #Ahoy!

4 Likes

maker
food
rage
love

but i’m cool with whatever…

8 Likes

Would “whatever” just be a single catch-all category?

12 Likes

war
peace
truth
love
information

6 Likes

Entertainment - for discussing music, television, movies, theatre, games (both video and tabletop), books and anything else I have missed that would fit here

It doesn’t have to be called entertainment, I’m just not feeling particularly inspired about names right now.

7 Likes

Or maybe “Play” instead of games. The name is not important, but the space for such ridiculousness is.

7 Likes

yes, let’s create some categories

3 Likes

In the oldentimes they had the Submitterator. How about we make that the category?

4 Likes

I prefer Lounge, it has the feel of…lounging, I suppose, hanging out.

I think I may be feeling nostalgic for an old cyberpunk board I used to hang out on.

8 Likes

I’m feeling a 1920’s underground vibe to this place. Maybe we can rif on that theme with the Lounge title?

8 Likes

I wonder if we can get an art deco theme for the board?

6 Likes

Or an absinthe art nouveau look

or this

3 Likes