Culture-Class Wars

Addendum: Also #1 enemy of Eric Monte:
(note: i’ve not watched the latter yet)

2 Likes

Keith Richards is JFK, Jr. in disguise? Wonder what he thinks of that; Keith, that is.

3 Likes
5 Likes

The guitarist in the band is too fearful to read anything like this; how do I know? Because i sent him a link from Beau otFC, and he wouldn’t watch it.

But I’m sure he knows about it. Next Tuesday will be interesting. Personally, I just want to move on and make music. And show grace.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Coal mines’ destruction of the environment was a background theme in How Green was my Valley. This is a very graphic representation of that. Hard to accurately believe unless you see it.

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Wait? Is that Baldrick? Does he have a cunning plan?

blackadder-baldrick-cunning-plan

2 Likes

When has Tony Robinson not been awesome?

3 Likes

Never… he’s never not been awesome…

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I wonder how planned this was…

If part of that $540 million fee goes into engineering a yacht that has never been done before and thus producing a unique display of excess, Bezos would only have a head start of a few years, as copycats start to emerge.

But if oceano cannot produce a taller ship without further ticking off the inhabitants of Rotterdam, Bezos will be able to wallow in this exclusivity for a a few more years-- at least until Oceano builds a more conveniently located shipyard.

It reminds me of the volkswagen test track, which supposedly has the advantage of remaining statutorily immune to aerial surveillance.

1 Like

It should be noted that the Koningshaven Bridge is non-functional. It exists as a monument to Nazi resistance.

Supposedly not just a rock, but an ‘encouragement stone’, however not with a special message of encouragement written on it from their boss, just instructions for them to write their own.

The imgur comments are amusing:

5 Likes

You don’t have to worry too much about the bridge. Rotterdam’s mayor refutes the claim:

2 Likes