Deathsantis

6 Likes
4 Likes

But… but, the GOP is the anti-war, anti-imperialist party!!! /s

4 Likes

Okay, this is like feeling sorry for Herr Schicklgruber because he was short and because his art was lousy! WTF?!

BIG difference between “human” and “humane”.

6 Likes

Ron DeSantis Is So Painfully Awkward That People Who Despise the Guy Feel Sorry for Him

I’m not one of those people. I despise him and only want to see him humiliated more.

3 Likes

I’d rather see him

so we don’t have to see him anymore.

3 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2023/08/30/hurricane-idalia-landfall-florida-live-updates/#link-S4EXMCDDN5C5REMIXPTHRSXZTU

A 100-year-old oak tree fell on the Florida Governor’s Mansion in Tallahassee, according to a social media post by Casey DeSantis, the first lady of the state, but no one was injured.

Too bad.

I mean about the tree, of course.

5 Likes

I’ve been listening to the Friendly Atheist read some of the books of the Old Testament (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, and now I’m on Numbers; Deuteronomy is next), and all of what’s happening in FL sounds like what happening in a few of them. I mean, if I believed in the triune God and the O.T., I’d think that He’s exercising his wrath on FL.

1 Like

Didn’t Pat Robertson once attribute some disaster (I think in some Yankee city) to god’s wrath?

3 Likes

It’s better to ask what disaster wasn’t attributed to god’s wrath by him.

6 Likes

As long as they were pockets of evil liberal sinners.

3 Likes
3 Likes
  1. Trying to keep from laughing.
3 Likes

He always looks like that.

4 Likes

I hope none of these folks age into conservatism. If they do, I hope someone shows them this article.

4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Next he’ll ban veggie burgers.

7 Likes