Discouse 1.9 Upgrade

And we’re done with the upgrade.
Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

7 Likes

4W6a7sg

13 Likes

All seems well but Samuel Vimes seems to have died defending Ankh-Morpork from Klatch.

3 Likes

Seems that text now (correctly) scales with screen size. Testing atvwork from my phone… Seems all OK!

5 Likes

Everything seems to be working fine today, but last night I was getting 504s and 503s. Maybe just a network glitch. Thought I’d mention though that I noticed that the status message at the top of this thread is still showing when logged out.

3 Likes

Something was going on last night. I was about to go to bed when I noticed it. I was too tired to investigate it too deeply, and the server was due for a reboot anyway, so I tried turning it off and on again.

6 Likes

If that doesn’t work, are you quite sure it’s plugged in?

7 Likes

I just noticed something. In the past a blurred link used to open automatically when clicked (something I and some other users never liked). Now clicking on it unblurs it, then clicking again reblurs it rather than going to the linked page. Is this a change to correct the original problem?

Example:

The workaround is to right click and select Open Link in New Tab.This works blurred or unblurred.

3 Likes