E3 2017, anyone?

I too played this but only maybe an hour or so in. It think I did it based on your rec @ficuswhisperer. Didn’t quite grab me - I like the story but the point-and-click adventure seemed a little too “on rails” to me. But maybe I didn’t give it enough of a chance.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a story driven point and click adventure. While your choices do make a difference in the story, the overarching plot stays the same. It stays true to the genre but I find the story and gameplay to be so good and filled with charm that it really stuck with me long after playing it.

It may not be your thing and that’s ok, too (even if you’re objectively wrong :wink:)

3 Likes

it’s still on my list. games that don’t center on blood and chaos are my faves.

( off topic: i recently got around to playing the 2013 tomb radier. i played until the only option for going forward was to mow down an entire village of mercenaries. so boring. what’s the point in it? )

3 Likes

Sony announced some stuff:

Nintendo has future plans:

Because everything is team sports:

I didn’t really care that much about the other games they showed, but that New Colossus trailer makes me so irrationally excited for that game.

2 Likes

With a different Chloe VO because of the strike unfortunately.

2 Likes

Yeah but Ashly Burch is acting as a consultant so at least I feel confident they won’t fuck it up too badly.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that, that’s good news!

1 Like
1 Like