Earworms - I just can't get you out of my head!

3 Likes
5 Likes

And the one that sums us all up: :wink:

7 Likes
4 Likes

This got played on the radio a few days ago, and it’s still rattling around in the ol’ brainpan:

ETA: The song was played, not the video. Because of course you don’t play videos on the radio. [/pedant]

4 Likes

Chewing gum got an earworm into my head, thanks:

8 Likes

Dammit, @gellfex.

6 Likes

I did one of the climate marches yesterday. “This is what democracy looks like! (This is what democracy looks like!)” Over and over and over. I still have that going around between my ears. If I can catch a new one here it’ll be a relief.

7 Likes

The little tune at the end of this has basically set up home in my head.

5 Likes

One of my favorite camping songs.

Swimming, swimming,
In the swimming pool!

3 Likes

I can’t seem to get this one out of my head today:

3 Likes

We were maybe more laid back in my youth, maybe less formal as well. (“Yes. Yes. Yes.” - sheesh! How do you rock out if you aren’t getting your yeah-yeahs out? :wink: :smiley:)

5 Likes

I didn’t have an earworm until I saw the title of this thread…

8 Likes
4 Likes

I usually avoid music with songs and melodies so that I am immune to earworms. But for some reason I couldn’t stop thinking about this one while working on the greenhouse.

3 Likes

@Kimmo’s mention of Gaia in the “What creeped you out” thread just triggered this earworm. It’ll probably be with me all night…

4 Likes

The Shamen are the business.

2 Likes

These are the things that are currently taking up space in my head.

First, the world’s catchiest song about general relativity and the time dilation effect.

And this little slice of 90s nostalgia:

4 Likes

Feeling a bit perverse, as neither idol nor metal is my thing, but definitely an earworm…

3 Likes

The King of Skiffle!

4 Likes