Elections 2023-2024

Get this - the name of Moreno’s PR person is Reagan McCarthy; geez, I wonder what their parents are/were like?

5 Likes

Entirely incurious about politics, I hope, because as a fan name… shudder, what parents.

4 Likes

Unfortunately…

I suspected it was a woman because it’s one of those unisexual names.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I watched this.

2 Likes
8 Likes

I think it’s a fight for survival for all of us, but especially those who are most “othered” for daring to be their true selves in public; and that of course, is the US transgender population. And for expressing such desires publicly.

I’ll bet that at least a few of the folks behind this monstrosity secretly, possibly sub- or un-consciously wish they could be their true selves in public.

Addendum: And it’s adding on to making those of us who already experienced PTSD prior to the pandemic (like, 99% of the world’s population), children and adults of every stripe, feel even more traumatized in varying degrees.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Project 2025 is some Nazi shit. Them wanting to be Nazis in public is basically the whole point. That, of course, if one of the few things we cannot tolerate in a tolerant society.

I’m pretty sure you meant that there probably people among those proposing Project 2025 who are secretly part of marginalized groups. I’m happy to welcome them into a tolerant society, so long as it’s possible for them to leave their arm bands behind.

4 Likes

Yep, like the gay writers and producers who are terrified of coming out of their various closets.

Yes. I’m also certain that

is mixed in, of course.

3 Likes