Eye Candy; Male Objectification

Very dapper outfit.

Is that a crossbow pistol? Those are so fun!

6 Likes

For @Jilly

Be sure to catch the big reveal at the end!

11 Likes

Sassy!

4 Likes

Thank you! Yes, it is. I actually found it in my dad’s place when I was cleaning it out before selling the property. I verified that he was at least partially responsible for my tendencies to collect things like that! I don’t know if he ever made it to a faire, but I think he would have enjoyed it.

:blush: Thank you!

12 Likes

I would go to yoga classes if they were leading them

8 Likes

well, i subscribed. wow.

7 Likes

They did a sequel!

4 Likes

i’ve been binge watching them. they even have hot accents! and they are super adorable.

4 Likes

and butts

7 Likes

lemme tell ya, the one about working your glutes raised the temp in this room. hunky, adorable guys talking about each other’s asses is pretty damn hot.

EDIT: this may be my new favorite one:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Please forgive me, but I must shout. I LOVE THESE PICS SO MUCH. Thank you for sharing. I said goddamn, but kilts are sexy.

7 Likes

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/a55592/playgirl-magazine-history/

11 Likes

I really appreciated the incredible diversity of voices in this article, and especially the diversity in just straight women’s sexuality represented in those voices.

It took me ages to figure out that I was attracted to men, because I never had that va va voom attraction that I thought I was supposed to get from looking at pictures.

I probably have the typical straight-coming-out story: I got deliriously drunk at a drag show and was talking to a crossdresser who was looking for girls to hook up with, and I was like – that’s weird I’m strictly looking for dudes. The words surprised me even as they came out of my mouth because I’d only publicly dated women before, but it explained an awful lot – especially, you know, all the previous times I’d drunkenly made out with men.

in vino veritas

7 Likes

5 Likes

``

``

8 Likes

(best pic I can find from the new Crystal Maze show he’s hosting)

10 Likes

Him and Jemaine Clement can get it!

10 Likes

YES YES IT IS FOR YOU IT ALWAYS IS!!

5 Likes
2 Likes