Eye Candy; Male Objectification

It’s probably not a bad idea to import our best/most beloved posts Elsewhere, lest anything untoward should happen.

So here it is anew, that wonderful and eye-opening post that Jilly did such a marvelous job on rebooted.

Feel free to repost any images already posted; here there’s no such thing as too much of a good thing.

``

``

``

``

22 Likes

I want everyone to assume that this is my response to every post in this thread.

18 Likes

18 Likes

ooh, this is gonna be my new favorite thread. :kiss:

13 Likes

Please feel free to include any and all pics of kilts here. I’ll start.

17 Likes

``

``

``

``

``

13 Likes

This one, too, for the kilt because I’m not really into the buff thing, more the “fuck you” thing regarding kilts:

10 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve always like him, very pretty. But, ever since I heard him say my name (it was another character in the story, but still my IRL name) I’ve been even more smitten.

4 Likes

Thread set to tracking…now! :wink:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Sometimes I wear skirts, sometimes I wear kilts. :wink:

(Although admittedly I stopped wearing the kilts for a while as they apparently shrunk in the wash. I haven’t tried them on in a while, but I’m actually quite sure they’ve stretched out a bit by now …)

Would it be self-aggrandizing to post some of those? The only slight complication is that I no longer identify as male, although I was doing so at the time.

9 Likes

Funny thing is, I have no evidence that any of the people in the other photos identify as male either!

5 Likes

Well there is that, but if we’re specifying male objectification and I know the gender of the person in the picture, I should at least consider it!

6 Likes

12 Likes

Glad you’re here; I need to connect with you about exchanging info if you still want to meet up next week.

9 Likes

fans self Oh. Sweet. Baby. Jesus.

Imagine that’s my reaction to just about every post here.

6 Likes

NO. Please post. Post haste.

9 Likes

I would really love to see him in goth makeup and a slinky black dress. Faints

Those eyes.

5 Likes

blushing …

Well, gosh, with a prompt like that, I think I have to post …

These are both from about five years ago, on the morning of one of our Bristol Renaissance Faire trips. (I was more or less going for an airship pirate outfit.) I still have that Utilikilt. I made the shillelagh myself, but the leather wraps were purchased from a friend.

17 Likes