Eye Would Die 4 U

OMG the 80’s are strong with this one in the most beautiful way!

• Big hair - check
  • Shoulder pads and big jackets - check
  • Low budget video with bad acting - check
  • Black stockings - check
  • Bustiers - check
  • “Rich people” out of central casting with big hats - check
    and of course

PRINCE
(doing a crossover with the New Power Generation)

3 Likes

The weird thing is, I am watching this while sitting on a train going to Minneapolis.

4 Likes

You just made my heart smile.

3 Likes

This is the worst timeline that doesn’t have Prince.

Every so often I remember he is no longer with us and I’m crushed anew.

3 Likes

All these videos popping up on YouTube now that he has passed. What a great performer. I wish I could have seen him live.

2 Likes

Prince on Oprah after he changed his name to

1 Like

Now I’m really upset because I learned that Prince was one of those child molester rock stars who totally didn’t date his wife Mayte when she was 16 and was very respectful and waited until the exact day that she turned 18. Started “dating” his wife when she was 16.

And also in this interview their baby was already dead for 10 days but he insisted that the baby was just fine to Oprah and her fans. It’s super creepy because they show the baby’s room and talk about how he wants to father a whole passel o’ babies.

And then that after Mayte miscarried their second child he refused to accompany her to her D&C because religion.

Now I don’t like him as much. Sort of took the fun out of it. The whole relationship seems classic abuser.

What is up with all these asshole rockstars dating children.

5 Likes

The story behind that Oprah interview. Damn.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317660/Prince-wooed-ex-wife-Mayte-Garcia-16-sex-19.html

1 Like

Damn it. File that under “Why you too.”

3 Likes

I am really upset about it. Even if it’s true as she claims that nothing physical happened until she was 18 or 19, he was grooming her from 16. He was her legal guardian. That is creepy shit. Not that I thought he was free of vice. I just didn’t know he had done that thing that all the other big stars have done with children.

4 Likes
1 Like