Eye Would Die 4 U

Dream Job. Supervising Prince’s Archive.

https://aam-us-jobs.careerwebsite.com/job/archives-supervisor-paisley-park/40421341/

2 Likes

OMG, Prince’s bed is a hoot.

4 Likes

I’m digging that chair.

If he was going to have old ass iMacs…I’d have expected them to be the Grape colored ones.

7 Likes

The chair is disappointing. I thought he’d have one those Tantric sex chairs. This one looks like no fun :wink:

4 Likes

Such a cool job. Despite the fact that I’m pretty sure I would be good at it, I have absolutely zero academic or professional qualifications for such a job. On a moment’s reflection, I realized it would require doing Minneapolis winters, which instantly took all the sting out of not being able to get that job.

The chair is not itself for sex, it is for the next guests waiting to use the bed after the bed’s current guest.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I knew he was a good drummer from reading that he played all the instruments on the recordings and just used a band for live performances, but I’d never actually seen it yet. Far out.

2 Likes

Fuck. He could drum!

2 Likes

Recently I lived in Minnesota for a while and I too tried very hard to live inside my own heart as an escape.

6 Likes
11 Likes
4 Likes

In response to Wanderthread

3 Likes

A seasonal favorite

2 Likes

ya, it came up on my Christmas playlist the other night as I was making wreaths.
good call.

2 Likes

How did I miss posting on the anniversary of his death??!?

(Controversy just due to the fact that it popped up on my Talking Heads station and made the last part of my ride in much more dance-y)

5 Likes
5 Likes

Found out Amazon Music has most of the Purple One’s albums. Including Crystal Ball.

1 Like

I have no idea why I love this song.

1 Like

Graffiti Bridge never got the love it should have

1 Like
2 Likes