Found Randomly on the 'Net

9 Likes

ZOMG, I LOVED THAT!

thanks!

4 Likes

De nada.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dan Greenburg, at the far right of the frame, wrote “How to be a Jewish Mother”. But he reminds me of Quentin Tarantino - it’s the glasses and the chin.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Lovely_Me/VviD5GJyJrEC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=jackie+susann+poker+science+fiction+writers&pg=PA221&printsec=frontcover

1 Like

Without this man…well, Erma’s surname would’ve remained Fiste, at the very least.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

The video isn’t working for me.

4 Likes

Hmmm, me either. Wonder if it was removed.

1 Like

6 Likes
5 Likes

There was a mass labor action among news boys in 1899. News boys, tens of thousands of tweens and younger. It didn’t go great but it lasted and it crippled Hurst or one of them.

5 Likes

Hearst and Pulitzer (pronounced “PULL-itz-er”, not PEW-litz-er"), yep. (To me, “Hurst” means automobile transmissions.)

OH, I thought that’s what you were talking about…you meant…

2 Likes

Me too but I’m drunk. I never had one. I was a stick shift guy so hard that I went for Volkswagens over Frods. Much more fun sideways.

1 Like

AutoMOBILE, not autoMATIC. I can drive both.

4 Likes

And there are a lot of folks who would find this…um…erotic.

1 Like

So, I’m watching S02E16 of “Cannon”, wherein David Soul is playing a sociopathic, smuggling and struggling artist, and in his little travel-trailer is a hand-printed sign that reads, “ART IS LOVE MADE VISIBLE.”

1 Like