Found Randomly on the 'Net

What it says is what it is;

This post is featuring interesting or unusual images that I just happen to come across whilst perusing the interwebs.

Stuff like this:

26 Likes

That’s not a selfie?

21 Likes

The fangs are too small.

22 Likes

14 Likes

16 Likes

What are you googling?

7 Likes

I don’t even know what I was searching for when I found that one; it’s a couple years old now.

The point of found randomly is that I’m usually doing a specific query and something completely unrelated turns up in the image results because of an obscure tag on the part of the people who originally uploaded it.

7 Likes

If other contributions are welcome, I found the best simulation of being drunk in a gif, from {somewhere}?

5 Likes

Not exactly found randomly – my friends & I are fans – here’s a surreal day in the life of emamouse, artist/musician who lives in a world of crying cats.

3 Likes

And was ‘bad trip’ one of the search terms? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

OK, I watched it … and kind of liked it, but I’m still left with a feeling of WTF did I just watch?

3 Likes

I believe that’s the intended experience

3 Likes

Okay, that stage of the night-out:

Of course, now that I’ve collapsed the waveform and posted the gif, this makes it near-inevitable that I snarfled it from the Other Place at some point, doesn’t it :thinking:

20 Likes

Does that mean you’re entangled with the other place?

You asking if I can tell which way it’s currently spinning? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Of course they are; feel free* to post any unusual images that you just happen to find randomly especially if you were looking for something else.

*Within the terms & conditions, of course.

14 Likes

Fabulousness.

21 Likes

Gorgeous:

17 Likes

19 Likes

It took me a second to grok what I’m looking at; well done!

8 Likes