Genderbender: Sexual Identity and Gender Identity

JG Ballard totally called this “stochastic terrorism” shit, and he’s been dead for decades. He didn’t exactly invent it either.

5 Likes

We have reached peak 2018. This year can officially pack it up and go home.

ETA:

Much more fun and less creepy, because it’s consenting adults revealing their genitals at least

9 Likes

as in an adult bris, for example.

3 Likes

Can I do one for that asshat border patrol agent?

2 Likes

I looked up “when was the first gender reveal party” and learned it was only 2010.

So it’s escalated quickly.

8 Likes

3 Likes
13 Likes

its-an-addams

10 Likes

Yeah.

5 Likes

Not rusty enough

4 Likes

Probably too sharp too.

5 Likes

I can’t tell for certain, but it looks at first glance like they forgot to sterilize them by coating them in ghost pepper juice.

7 Likes

15 Likes

Ah! You know my sister-in-law, The Reptilian!

The baby is half-human, though, and I see no overt signs of reptilian in him.

7 Likes

Yet.

6 Likes

My SIL is a reptile too. I wonder if they’re related.

5 Likes

Son-in-Law? Sister-in-Law? Salamander-in-Law?

7 Likes

Silicone-in-law. The trump supporting narcissistic ex-model.

7 Likes

I always thought interspecies breeding was impossible but the Reptilians seem to have figured a way around our simple human biology.

8 Likes

So… fuck…

On another forum, someone was arguing that a society which was misogynistic enough to have child brides wouldn’t have trans child brides.

I pointed out that there are probably trans Bacha Bazi, who face similar abuse.

So a third person started aruing that the Bacha Bazi don’t have the choice to be trans, and if they can’t identify with the abuse they can’t be trans so am I suggesting they identify with the abuse? and I don’t know that any are trans, and I just want the “sweet sweet validation” of knowing trans people are being abused, and so on to “YOU. ARE. REVOLTING.”

I can’t follow her argument.

I worry that she’s suffered something.

6 Likes