Genderbender: Sexual Identity and Gender Identity

Tragic. The idiot school employees didn’t even call an ambulance.

3 Likes
4 Likes

https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/02/22/liz-truss-trans-conservative-political-action-conference/

Liz Truss says ‘trans activists’ have infiltrated UK civil service

4 Likes
4 Likes

According to the statement, although the medical examiner has not made a determination about the cause of death, the preliminary information “indicated that the decedent [Nex Benedict] did not die as a result of trauma.”

The school idiots (including the nurse) didn’t consider that a hit in the head can cause a brain bleed that might show up days later, despite Nex remaining conscious and able to walk. Either it was stupidity or they hoped they wouldn’t have to deal with it or accept any responsibility. And I bet the coroner was ordered to say “we don’t know what happened, but it wasn’t due to trauma.” Or was told not to examine their brain.

I’m not a physician, but learned about all this when I fell and hit my head on a stone walk a year ago. Never lost consciousness and was able to walk. But I was told to beware of any changes (headaches etc) over the next few days because brain damage due a hemorrhage can take time. A nurse should have known this.

7 Likes

It was straight up cruelty here. They are trying to eliminate trans people. They wanted Nex to die.

She did. She did not care, or thought she’d lose her job if she called an ambulance.

They are showing us who they are, so let’s believe them.

[ETA]

There is footage from the hospital, with Nex describing what happened - this is from the day of, not the day Nex died - Nex’s grandmother took her on the recommendation of the nurse, and Nex walked to the office unaided, but said that they blacked out during the fight itself:

This is the same school district that hired a terrorist to be on the library media advisory committee for the entire state after she got a teacher fired (and harassed) for daring to treat trans kids like human beings…

3 Likes

Now that abortion is no longer legal, they need a new bogeyman. I noticed all the anti-trans fundraising when I was watching tv at my friend’s house. I don’t normally see ads like that. I think it was because we were watching the news in Alabama.

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Live your truth, Queen!

2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Fugitive child act: