Government informant dates woman, gets her back on drugs, convinces her to score for him. She faces 10 years in jail

http://nmindepth.com/2017/08/23/boyfriends-betrayal-abq-woman-jailed-after-atf-informant-lured-her-into-drug-deals/

3 Likes

fuck

Fuck Tha’ Police!

7 Likes

She did; that’s the problem.

I keep thinking about how if this guy had not already been an informant – if he’d pressured her back into taking drugs, openly taken drugs around her kids, pressured her into helping him score, but all without the ATF backing – he’d be the one facing jail time.

10 Likes

It’s like the FBI finding kids, grooming them to become terrorists and then arresting them for terrorism. WTF did they expect would happen?

Fuck Tha’ Police (at all levels)!

11 Likes

One might say they already do

2 Likes

I am amazed that I never encounter compliance with LEOs as a defense in such cases. When cops infringe upon people’s rights, people jump out of the woodwork to declare that “anything counts as a lawful order”, so you should just do it whether it’s right or not, and if you have doubts you complain after the fact.

So why never a defense of “my hands were tied, a LEO told me to do it?” I know that they wouldn’t have told me to do it if it wasn’t legal, right?

3 Likes