Gun Control

just now seeing this…

WTF?!?!?

I remember that. I wish it was the last mass shooting, but MURICA!!!

6 Likes

Simply lovely.

2 Likes

It’s the downtrodden gun owners fighting for their rights, just like Rosa Parks. What’s not to get??? Smh.

9 Likes

Yes, let’s make sure (insert random occupation) requires a license, but gun dealers? Nah, why bother them with any hurdles.

14 Likes

Damn my eyes rolled so hard, I saw my own brain!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Whether it’s the right to form a militia, or the right to carry shields and certain other things, or the right to self-defense, I don’t see why the 2nd Amendment is supposed to protect guns but allow bans on bad date lists and any other tools sex workers may use for basic safety.

3 Likes

Because the right to self-defense is based on the premise that life has inherent value, a premise some people tend to reject when it comes to sex workers.

6 Likes

All right, now I have to give Dick’s Sporting Goods some real credit.

14 Likes

Make of this what you will.

I inadvertently entered a period (decimal point, single dot) in the Google search bar. The first suggestion was “.223 vs .308”.

It seems to me this must say something profound about the current gun debate in the US, but I’m not sure what.

14 Likes

Wow, and here I thought they were just going to shuffle them off into some subsidiary. Actually kind of impressed.

5 Likes

I get youtube music videos…

2 Likes

Got .com the which website and .gov

1 Like

About the same: I got a bunch of TLD codes and “.625 in fraction”

***Sigh*** Some people just aren’t familiar with their eighths anymore.

4 Likes

I get Full Stop (Punctuation).

4 Likes

I get no suggestions, and if I press Enter I get a page full of various links to “punt” (“point” in English.)

4 Likes

Fifth suggestion:

7 Likes
11 Likes

That happened in the next county over from where I live, about 10 years ago, but there is not a single thing about it online. It’s like they memory-holed the entire thing.

8 Likes

I may be projecting here, but I feel if the gun owner happened to be a PoC or perhaps White and not properly deferential or connected, it would be seen as very foreseeable and preventable.

8 Likes