Gun Control

Sure because having a gun magically makes it so that you can see in the dark, and it will also just automatically appear in your hands at the very moment you need it.

15 Likes

And, because two people in a confrontation with guns is of course always less dangerous than one, and the police are of course always rational if one of their own is threatened (or shot) while they’re in the wrong.

Just… so, so, SO many things wrong with the statement, that it’s rather impressive.

11 Likes

Reality:

First, police are more likely to shoot you if you have a gun, unless you shoot first.

Second, police have a lot of ways to retaliate against civilians, and some police would retaliate against a civilian who shot a police officer. People get killed when they go against the police… and the cases go unsolved.

8 Likes
20 Likes

Whoa, that one sneaked up on me. Way to go, MAD.

7 Likes

MAD has always been great.

3 Likes

21 Likes

https://twitter.com/DrChaya/status/1061617905073176577

24 Likes
5 Likes

If they were dealing with the violent insertion of those objects into people, most often leading to death, on a weekly basis then you can bet they’d be experts on how much preventable misery can be caused by a gummy bear.

13 Likes

(Checks patent on gummy bear guns)

10 Likes

Well?

8 Likes

She’s busy, gotta get the patent before Cody Wilson gets his Ghost Gummy Gunner ready.

9 Likes
20 Likes

17 Likes
12 Likes

Blame the victim, right.

6 Likes
6 Likes

For the record, most of the ‘facts’ in that article are wrong.

The gunman started by shooting his ex-fiancee in the parking lot. Many, many times. She was an ER doctor at Mercy. He then went inside, and the police officer and pharmaceutical assistant were shot then, along with the gunman himself (still not sure if he killed himself or the officer did).

This is a better article: https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/19/us/mercy-hospital-chicago-shooting/index.html

11 Likes

Thanks. I heard it on the radio, and more-or-less just posted a link to the first story I found about it.

8 Likes