Ranar has street clothes, and the armour can be carried. Realistically, armour would be removed whenever possible: it’s hot and uncomfortable.
Thwip’s rifle is easily disguised by wrapping it in a blanket or somesuch, especially if you remove the stock/airtank. A guard who stumbles over it would probably just think it’s a weird broken crossbow or something.
BTW, mechanical tasks to do:
- Fix the airtank with the blown seal.
- Open the Haram box.
- Fiddle with the rifle to increase its accuracy.
As well as:
- Magic bullets.
- Lighting solutions for your darkblind companions.
- Finding a healer for the arm.
- Selling the weapons.
- Identify/sell the potions.
You’ve also got a bunch of jewellery which may or may not be powerstones. Sasha would be able to tell if he was shown them.