Halloween Party

Happy Halloween Elsewhere Cafers!!!

Let’s party down. I’m bringing CAKE.

11 Likes

I’m going as an aging nerd.

12 Likes

I’ll bring the band…

8 Likes

I’m going to be a Curmudgeon. I guess I usually am, but today it’s a costume! It’s kind of like when I was in high school, and was a Hippie for Halloween, a costume which was created by going to my closet and putting on my clothes.

10 Likes

I’m going as Sexy Depression.

It’s the same thing I am the other 364 days a year, but it’s a Halloween costume so it has to be Sexy.

18 Likes

We just had about ten little uns drop by. Wonder Woman, Spider Man, a classic witch, neon batman (I think I may have missed something there), Frankenstein’s monster, a Pikachu, Darth Maul who took his face mask off for safety (good call).

It’s always nice to see kids enjoying my favorite holiday even if I didn’t get to dress up this year.

This post made by the other Eve. I also don’t hate kids. Nya. Regular Eve didn’t sleep well last night, drank too little caffeine, and left us a cranky tired mess. I plan to change into PJs as soon as the kids peter out and then drink some wine and be a brat. :laughing:

9 Likes

My child’s cultural heritage was appropriated at his high school by someone wearing a tuque, red-and-black flannel jacket and a red maple leaf as a Halloween costume.

So my child put on his best eastern Ontario accent, cultivated on the banks of the Rideau and in the environs of historical small town Perth: “Soe-rry but you seem to be culturally appropriating me with that outfit.”

14 Likes

Seasonal Geocache Goodness: this is the Goblin Stump, 2.5 mi (4 km) south of me

11 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Tigger (kid), Winnie the Poo (mom), and Eeyore (dad) just came by. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Kid was a dinosaur, again. I’m headed out for a rare night out for a friend’s birthday, dressed (ostensibly) as Dexter. I was inspired by another thread on this board. Thought about trying to build my own submarine but my engineering skills aren’t good enough, even just working with cardboard.

6 Likes

Today’s my dad’s 80th birthday. Talked to him on the phone for a bit.

Halloween joke…
Why don’t skeletons like parties?
They have no body to dance with.

16 Likes
5 Likes
11 Likes

I went as the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar.

So nothing in particular.

11 Likes

I haven’t done the whole costume thing in ages. But, I’ll bring a song to the party…

7 Likes

Everybody dance now!

6 Likes
5 Likes

I brought some Brew for the Undead to keep the party going throughout the night!

3 Likes