Happy Stuff!

Here are a couple of things that make me really happy:

First off, this goofball, who’s just the sweetest cat ever, but also he’s real dumb:

And this is how it looks if you wake up really early and get to see the sunrise:

I’m not a morning person, so that’s something to me.

What makes you happy?

8 Likes

did you intentionally photograph him at such time as he was looking his goofiest? because if so, then congratulations, you succeed.
if that’s his ordinary face, then you are right; he is in fact a “goofball” and “real dumb.” but I have no doubt he is also the sweetest cat ever
: )

5 Likes

I found Snapdragon apples at the supermarket today. The first time I’ve seen them in a couple of years.

They are as good as I remember.

5 Likes

I’ll see your goofiness and raise you by

7 Likes

For decades I’ve been trying to find this online; I first saw it at the Detroit Film Theatre as part of an animation festival back in 1991.

Kitty roll-and-squeak time, or is that just a nap?

1 Like

I believe Sona was awake, but not playing. It was quite a few years ago.

2 Likes

Sugarplum’s back in the house. I closed the back door when she came into the kitchen to peek.
This is from just a few minutes ago, and it was a happy accident that I got this particular look:
IMG_20221223_130521

Drill-head kitty!

Thing is, she didn’t want to come in to stay, even though the water in her bowl had a thin layer of ice on top. But guess who is sitting on the floor heat-vent under the kitchen-sink cabinet as I type this?

2 Likes

Today was an early release day at the high school, so all the hooligans were out running around by lunchtime, with their vandalizing and their graffiti. Just look at what those little hoodlums did out in front of my house:

6 Likes

Joe Friday warned us about this sort of thing.

3 Likes

And they spelled “helpful” wrong. Geez, kids today . . .

Get off my etc.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with being full of help.

4 Likes

2 Likes