I voted. šŸŽ† šŸ„³ Did you vote ā“

scared

538 showing the Republicans winning.

2 Likes

Please worry when the votes are all inā€¦okay? PLEASE? <3

6 Likes

Sheesh, I finally got a sticker this time 'round!

9 Likes

This is the first time Iā€™ve ever heard of a signature comparison being proof of ID outside of banking back when everyone had to talk to a teller.

Not saying itā€™s a good or bad thing, just that itā€™s a thing. Although, yeesh, Iā€™d never get to vote, unless ā€œunreadable scribbleā€ counts as a signature match.

8 Likes

Courtesy of an only partly functional hand, my signature is now (a) nothing like it was a few years ago, and (b) highly inconsistent.

11 Likes

My signature is wildly different every time, but I never had an issue voting in-person. Iā€™ve voted absentee or by mail the past few times though.

6 Likes

I voted.

First time Iā€™ve been in a school gymnasium for many, many years.

It was crowded but well organized.

9 Likes

just gotta say, itā€™s 9:30pm PST, and nevada has not released ANY results yet because there are still people in line in my county and they are not going to release anything until ALL votes are in. proud of my state and my county ā€“ thatā€™s the way it SHOULD be.

12 Likes

I voted early.

Things are looking fairly positive in Kansas. Sharice Davids taking the House seat for District 3, and Laura Kelly winning the Governorship.

At least for the time being, it seems that the Brownback tax experiment is over.

9 Likes

Dropped my ballot off at the library (like voting by mail but not requiring a stamp).

Resisted the urge to vote third party for U.S. Rep, even though Earl Blumenauer certainly didnā€™t need my help to get re-elected in our hyper-liberal district. Protest voting might make sense in terms of game theory but in the real world it just makes people upset.

8 Likes

What people? Besides, if our-e-gon is going to get more and more ā€¦ lets call it blue, we have to be able to express it.

That said, I had my doubts about Blumenauer too but just didnā€™t see an alternative I liked.

5 Likes