If you're feeling overwhelmed and past the point of desperation

Therapy is a miracle. I go through periods where I think I don’t need it. Then I find out I needed it. It’s a lot of emotional work.

I find when I am very depressed massage is a nice temporary release that requires little effort.

I’m glad you are getting the support you need.

11 Likes

We don’t want assholes that try to derail everything for kicks, but aside from that we are not a closed exclusive members-only site. Anyone who can behave is welcome and will be appreciated.

10 Likes

I have a Facebook friend in Kansas City, MO who would like to talk to a lawyer pro bono about her situation. She is allergic to mold and has just escaped a situation with toxic mold, only to move into a new apartment with toxic mold. She needs to break her lease.

She is feeling suicidal.

I’ve followed for some time on Facebook. I’m not sure how we got connected - definitely through yoga but who knows what group we both belong to or what friend we have in common. She’s definitely one of those people who is kind of barely getting by and seems sort of always to have some epic disaster going on in her life preventing her from getting on her feet. But she is really trying to move into a new situation the best way she knows how.

For whatever reason, I have a sweet spot for her. She’s a talented artist. I’m curious to see where she goes because she seems like she is on an interesting journey in her life.

Anyway, anyone know someone in Kansas City, MO who might help her with the legal situation or just get her the fuck out of there? (I seriously doubt some sketchy apartment place is going to actually do anything if she just leaves, but she probably needs her deposit back.)

13 Likes

Update. She is getting out of her lease!

17 Likes

Re-upping this due to recent events.

10 Likes

Just placing my message in a different area.

4 Likes