Injustice Systems

Yes, NOT using slave labor makes you a sucker… only the BEST use slaves… the rest actually are foolish enough to pay a fair wage.

4 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

I have a severe nicotine allergy, but doesn’t this policy violate the ADA?

4 Likes

Most regulated recreational drugs are messy edge-cases?

1 Like

Saying the quiet part out loud:

7 Likes

With Illinois’ legalized marijuana on January 1st, that was the talk around the office on January 2nd.

My company’s HR policies are generally vague on this, with the closest thing to “guidance” is that you are not at work impaired.

There are no random drug tests, but if you are an equipment operator (e.g.-forklift driver) and you have an accident while working, you will be drug tested.

Curiously, no such standards exist for the office personal.

So, this will be interesting.

4 Likes

I snorted.

3 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes

And WTF was wrong with the jury that they would convict.

6 Likes

Well, I find myself wondering if the fix was in.

5 Likes

Native Americans?

6 Likes
3 Likes

Thread.

7 Likes
6 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on, but it can’t be good.

Mr Medvedev made his announcement on state television with President Putin sitting next to him.

“These changes, when they are adopted… will introduce substantial changes not only to an entire range of articles of the constitution, but also to the entire balance of power, the power of the executive, the power of the legislature, the power of judiciary,” Mr Medvedev said of Mr Putin’s proposals.

“In this context… the government in its current form has resigned.”

Mr Putin thanked Mr Medvedev for his work but said “not everything” had been accomplished.

He asked Mr Medvedev to become deputy head of the National Security Council, which is chaired by Mr Putin.

The president later nominated tax service chief Mikhail Mishustin to replace Mr Medvedev as prime minister.

So not resigning in protest.

6 Likes

I’d still avoid any y’all buildings with Windows, flights over rugged, inaccessible terrain or taking tea without a Geiger counter handy.

4 Likes
4 Likes