It was nice knowing you, London

I’m sure you’ll need to be liberated after 45’s visit.

13 Likes

How do you “liberate” a heap of radioactive ash?

10 Likes

The current Westminster regime is Maybot and her Brexit brigade, who are constantly infighting whilst being propped up by a home-grown oozing pile of reactionary orange nastiness.

And a bunch of idiots voted to dismantle the only viable lifeboat four years ago.

We don’t need Trump, but someone needs to come and liberate the shit out of this place.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Buy them before they’re gone and have your own Thanksgiving Day parade!

One left on ebay.

8 Likes

Good news, London .

Saved by the thinness of his skin.

7 Likes

I wish the US South or at least Texas would vote to leave the country. I would cheerfully help them out (if the South left, I would have to move, but it would be worth it).

Brexit was stupid as hell and I’m not surprised that people are realizing how fucked they are.

5 Likes

But he’s coming to Oxfordshire instead.

Shit.

2 Likes

Everyone’s talking about how London is a no-go zone since they elected a terrorist mayor. So many so-called “refugees” from who noes were voting illegally! Why is the legacy media not reporting on this scandal!!! Total COVER UP!!!

1 Like

I have only ever encountered one no go area in Britain, in Carlisle when I was growing up. It was 99% white British and nominally Christian. It was considered to be one of the worst areas of Britain by the press in the 80s and 90s, and there has been an active attempt to return to that since Brexit.

6 Likes
12 Likes

Come on, spark a North American tour of the musical… I wanna see it live.

4 Likes

Ahaha remember when we thought Bush was the most colossal idiot ever to become president?

13 Likes

Man, how I miss those carefree days of invading a country under false pretenses.

9 Likes

So quaint. Now we’re provoking nuclear war with a madman.

Well, we’re not. Kim Jong Un is.

5 Likes

Queen Elizabeth II trolls Donald Trump with jewelry. On the first visit, she wore a brooch that was a personal gift from the Obamas. On the second visit, she wore a “snowflake” brooch gifted from Canada. On the third visit, she wore a brooch her mother wore while attending funerals.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1018570246037352449.html

10 Likes