Jukebox HMS Redux

2 Likes
6 Likes

How about a few nights in Isan?

I’m in a bit of a minority on this since I only seem to get blank stares when I bring it up, but The Good The Bad and The Queen is my absolute favorite concept album.

3 Likes

We’re at the like tenth generation of sampling now. I wonder if this counts as evolution.

1 Like

because I was up all night working on code, here’s Daft Punk with Get Lucky.

6 Likes

.̬̹̦͖̰̹̦͞…̬̭̯͓̟̖̯b͇̟̯̤ͅé̗̩̯̬̙͚͉c͏̹̱a̡͈͓̣̼̮̹u͕̟̼s̶̯̱͓̻̯e̘̱̭̻̖͟ ҉̗̪I̛ ̩̤͎w̻̹̭̻á̲͉͕̻s̴̗̘̞͚ ͔͎̮u̙p a̻l҉̹̼l͎͓ ̖͉͇̦͙̭̀n͍ig̘̙̞̝͙̻ḩ̬̳͙t͏̮ ̢̦̩̖͈̙͓̥w̝o̳̬̠͎r͙̪͚̥̳̟̹͝k͏̻̣i͍͍͜ͅṋ̺̤̻͠ͅg͇ ̯̣͡ọ̬̹͚̥n̷͓̠̱ ͕͟c̦̜̖͡ͅo̯̺̠̣d̦̼e̻̭̟̦͈.̷.̮͚͙̫̞.̦̜ ̜̼͔̞(̳̭̤̱͈̫̠̀I̢̟͓̩̥̠ ̳̣̠͓d͉̮͚̬o̴͍͚͍̮̠̞̲ ̭̗͔ń̥͖̤͔̹̠ơt͕͖̕ ̝͓͍̗͖͈̭t̯̺͟h̩i͕̪̜͕͎͡n̸̟̯̫͈͔̣̮k͏̥͕̟̥ ̗̩̰̱̬̜͡o̘̜̞̜͎͖͜u̳͉̩̘r̭͇ ̧̖̜͎͖͎co̝͈̩̝d͚e ̱͍h͖̹̫̰̞͍͘a҉s ̣̤͈̮̲t̨̗̜͓̥̩̺h̟͖͕̮̥ḛ̹̳ͅ ̙̠͉̠̣͍̕s̺͈ͅa̡͚̤̮ͅm̕e̻̯ ̨͍̠̫̜̖̱f̪u͔nc̶͈̰̪̝̞ti͢o҉̩͇͈͉̲ņ̝͓̞͕̪.̜̮̠̪ͅ)̦̥

3 Likes
3 Likes

An early take on the song.

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I’d forgotten how good this is

1 Like

First album I ever bought…

2 Likes

Written for the dawning of Regan’s America. Now that we have an actual disciple of Ray Cohn in the White House, this is more appropriate than ever.

3 Likes

Talking to my brother on the phone a few months after I left for Asia back at the dawn of this century:

“You got a letter from the government the other day.”

“Oh? what did it say?”

“It said they were suckers.”

Anyway: The GURPS game had me to go looking for RPG memes to post in the meta thread and instead I settled upon Mastodon, which fit this thread better.

3 Likes

“I feel the air of other planets…”

2 Likes

I think Slade are the “Influential Classic Rock Band” version of The Silence in Doctor Who. Everyone forgets about them when they’re not looking at them and so they forget to add them to their important lists of important acts.

5 Likes

That’s intresting.

1 Like