Just why am I here?

:slight_smile:

Hope allā€™s well. Weā€™ve bailed on the old bbs for good, and only lurk here a bit, though Her Highness is around here:
https://twitter.com/PPricklepants
(and elsewhere)

22 Likes

Oh good. Youā€™re such a good egg. Iā€™ve also learned you sell things on Amazon.

6 Likes

Thanks! Weā€™re running a shirt biz as a side thing on Amazon - itā€™s doing pretty well. You can see the hedgehog ones by looking for ā€˜urchin wearā€™ there.

Weā€™ve been obsessed with making animated things lately - the latest took a very long time:

16 Likes

I got a bigfoot shirt from not too long ago. saw it was the same storefront, but Iā€™d buy that shirt even if I didnā€™t think it contributed to the hedgie kibble fund. good design work!

That animation is sweet and awesome! in the best way, some terry gilliam to it. Keep up the really good work. Everyone iā€™ve shown your stuff to is made lighter by it, and we need more fantastic weidness around!

6 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™m working on another book now - a kidā€™s book this time. Iā€™m trying to do things right to pitch it to publishers. Hope things go well there.

Iā€™ve rehashed a few things here as well:

12 Likes

Huzzah! Welcome!!! Your 20 facts would be a great BuzzFeed list.

6 Likes

PrickleFeed?

6 Likes