LIFE UPDATE: I'm doing better, immediate issues notwithstanding

It’s possible. Having said that, I have my Google account set up so I have to enter my password for every single transaction. Not sure if that would actually stop them or not.

3 Likes

Okay, Google has fixed whatever needed fixing. However, inconsistency ensues.

1. My California credit union is saved in the system, and even went through instant verification. However, despite Automatic Clearing House processing, they’re always slow to deposit transfers.

2. Weirdly enough, the Texas credit union that has always been quick to transfer to my debit card (almost instantaneously) did not pass the instant verification test, so they require the 2-3 day test deposit before Google accepts them.

3. Friday will be about a week since my replacement cards were mailed (thanks for sitting on those, credit unions), so I’ll keep an eye on my deposits and go to the Postal Annex when the transfer hits, or Saturday morning, whichever comes first. If the cards are there, I can at least verify them and be able to withdraw here in TJ despite the holiday weekend when the transfer completes IF that stuff works independently of business hours.

6 Likes

Aha! GooglePay posted to my California credit union checking account in only one day. Whew.

Off to see if my cards are in my PO box, and then to the credit union to withdraw cash. :partying_face:

7 Likes

Jeez, still no cards, but cash withdraw made, rent paid, a little food bought, and ruined jacket replaced.

They tried to expedite the card and just print a replacement at my SD credit union, but it failed and they couldn’t get it to work again. :man_shrugging:

I think my X-Men superpower is cursing electronics in my vicinity.

4 Likes

Another incident with horrible diarrhea today. I think maybe it’s the microwave popcorn?

2 Likes