Love in the Time of COVID-19

Population of 5.4 million. St. Louis has about half that, and 1,545 new cases per day.

6 Likes

“Do your own thing but don’t make us look bad!” or “Do your own thing but like we do our own thing!”

1 Like

What the ever-lovin’ fuck? I thought the Boston Kennedys were s’posed to be…I dunno, folks who were, if assholey, at least educated and not…I dunno, stark raving insane?

1 Like

I picked up a set of three when I went into the store to cash in my bottle-return receipt.

4 Likes

FWIW, here’s the details on reusing N95 masks (and how long you can do so). i’d get rid of yours, they are way past the safe to reuse window!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Not long now until they stop being events and become statistics.

3 Likes

Just goes to show how incredibly stupid the US response is. I am so fed up with the lack of leadership and care.

4 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

I wonder how they feel about abortion, what with the “it’s his body, it’s his choice”? Is he not considering his children growing up without a father?

1 Like

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00155-x

5 Likes

is this the guy they ended up rejecting?

1 Like

I guess he gets to give his final yea or nay on receiving the vaccine. But yeah.

How do these kinda folks forget that they couldn’t go to school or preschool w/out getting vaxxed?

3 Likes

Museum President and CEO Michael Yankovich told The Washington Post that the museum couldn’t disclose details about the incidents that prompted the closure, but he called them “demoralizing” and said they have become intense and frequent.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I checked to see if there were any news on one of my old workplaces re that sort of thing; doesn’t seem to be, thankfully. It used to be the Lexington Children’s Museum.

1 Like
6 Likes

YESSS. go Joni and Neil! :muscle:

2 Likes