Love in the Time of COVID-19

He’s being charged with a MISDEMEANOR, which he’s pleading not guilty to:

I do not have enough middle fingers to raise at this guy.

8 Likes

I learned from a chain email forward authored by a doctor who was arrested storming the capitol that the COVID-19 vax will make you sterile.

We just paid off my husband’s vasectomy fml

11 Likes

What gets me is that he admitted to what he did - and he still pleads “not guilty”.

(white male privilege, anyone?)

4 Likes
1 Like

Let’s reflect for a moment that if not for COVID-19 Trump would have had another four years, or even more.

2 Likes

We have ENOUGH scariness left over. Let’s reflect for a moment on what if he’d died from the virus.

2 Likes

Now, THIS MAN…wow!

4 Likes
5 Likes

Note that there are eugenicists on both sides:

10 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, human stupidity of going to a gathering without practicing proper safety protocols - NOT a cat’s birthday party.

3 Likes
3 Likes

She should have either resigned or speak out and risk being fired. I have no sympathy for her having to resign now.

6 Likes

I mean… 12 people showing up to a gathering without proper safety, bad enough. 12 people showing up to a “birthday party” for a cat (which honestly, isn’t going to get much out of it), while also not having proper safety… that’s kind of another level.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Biden’s ambitious COVID plan: what scientists think

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00220-x

2 Likes

The pharmacist admitted that he “believed in various ‘conspiracy theories’; subscribed to notions of “alternative history”; and was sceptical of vaccines in general and the Moderna vaccine specifically”, the statement added.

Mr Brandenburg allegedly tampered with the vials on two successive night shifts at the pharmacy in late December. Each time, he left the vials out of the refrigerator for several hours before putting them back.

5 Likes

I am SO GLAD I WAS RAISED IN A SCIENCE EMBRACING HOUSEHOLD!!!

(except for my father’s dumb belief that women’s elbows are different so we can’t pitch hardball)

3 Likes

Remember when alt history meant might-have-been history, (albiet often implausible), instead of fake history?

8 Likes